Sometimes you need to take a break. This could be an extended study break or a much needed break from your career. Whatever be the case, you will need the kind of travel insurance that will cover your entire trip.
Insurance companies offer you just the type of insurance policy you need for such a trip. This kind of insurance is called Gap Year Travel Insurance.
Who is this Insurance For?
Gap Year Travel Insurance targets people aged between 16 and 50 who are planning extended trips. Students as well as other travelers from the UK and the European Union who are on a limited budget are perfect candidates for this type of travel insurance policy. The coverage is comprehensive with no frills, so it is easily affordable.
This policy covers up to 15 months of travel and can even be extended up to 18 months. This kind of insurance policy covers all Worldwide Countries such as the United States, Canada, the Caribbean Islands, Mexico and even Japan.
The Benefits of Gap Year Travel Insurance
When you choose Gap Year Policy, you get the following benefits:
- You don’t have to be a young student to be eligible for this insurance policy. People right up to the age of 50 can buy Gap Year Travel Insurance.
- All UK and European Union residents can purchase this coverage.
- You get coverage even post departure, which means that if you have already started your travels and then realize that you have no insurance cover, you can still contact insurance company and get Gap Year Travel Insurance.
- You are covered for Non Screen Medical Conditions. Insurance companies have a list of medical conditions that are covered free of cost as part of the Gap Year Travel Insurance standard cover. So, if your condition is listed and has been stable for at least 12 months, you don’t need to worry about paying extra for medical cover.
- In addition to the standard medical cover, you will also get 24-hour Medical Emergency Assistance.
- An interesting one – even cruise trips are covered as standard in your Gap Year Travel policy.
- Most of the adventure activities such as trekking, biking, most sports and underwater activities are also covered as a part of your package. However, if you are looking at the higher risk extreme sports, then you would need to take an add-on cover in addition to your existing travel policy.
- You can even customize your policy with extra add-ons. For example, you can get cover for your valuables, excess waiver cover, repatriation to New Zealand, Australia or South Africa, cover for winter sports and even a return home cover, to name a few.
The best time to buy your insurance policy is when you are planning your trip. This way, if you have to cancel your trip at the last minute, you will get cancellation cover. Travel safe!
gap year benefits
Source by Neil Clymer
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This Website is made available by the Publisher for educational and other informational purposes only, and this Website seeks to facilitate engaging and constructive conversations about business innovation and the application of technological advances in business and administrative profession. The “Publisher” is YAT Academy Limited.
FAIR USE NOTICE. This Website may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues of innovation and the application of cutting-edge technologies in the law and the legal profession. The Publisher believes this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this Website is included for educational and informational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. https://ezinearticles.com/?What-Are-Gap-Year-Travel-Insurance-Key-Benefits?&id=10008836 What Are Gap Year Travel Insurance Key Benefits?Neil Clymerhttp://ezinearticles.com/expert/Neil_Clymer/820702
Tag:Benefits, entrepreneurship skills, Gap, gap year benefits, gap year ideas, Insurance, islamic business, islamic ethics and morality, islamic scholarship, Key, muslim youth, study abroad, study abroad scholarships, studying to succeed, Travel, YAT Academy, Year, youth empowerment skills, youth opportunities